- Manage our Visitor Center and provide information to folks visiting Grand Lake
- Work in the community in projects like “Town Beautification Day”
- Are the front face of our office, and manage and compile important tourism information
- Volunteer at fun events like town parades, golf tournaments, fishing contests etc.
- Are invited to participate in Chamber events
Out-of-State & Part Time Residents: We Would Love Your Help:
- Contact us about how you can be a Grand Lake “ambassador” in your state
- We are happy to help you coordinate a fundraiser, while in town, to benefit the Chamber!
- Some fundraising ideas part-time residents have suggested include: hosting dinner parties, family fishing contests, group “Olympics” games, etc. We support and love your creativity!
- Please contact us, and we would love to help make your ideas happen!
Volunteering with the Grand Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is a great way to make a positive impact in the local community! You can volunteer however many hours per week that is best for your lifestyle, or just volunteer at special events. If you’d like to be a Chamber Volunteer please call Samantha Miller at 970-627-3402 or email email@example.com for an application today!