As the ice and snow melt away, the beautiful colors of trees and flowers come back to life. We welcome the new life of the wildlife around us. Boaters are back on the water.
Spring brings new life and in Grand Lake, that has a whole new meaning. Come see the beauty of Grand Lake in the spring!
Things to Do in Spring
- Grand Lake’s Annual Catch & Release Ice Fishing Contest
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Cabin Fever Follies
- Live music in establishments throughout town
- Ice Fishing/Spring Trophy Fishing
- Exploring Rocky Mountain National Park
- Bird migration
- Wildlife viewing
- Rotary Bingo in the Park every Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30 p.m. Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
- Memorial Day Parade and Observance in the Park on Memorial Day
- Grand Lake Lodge and the Kauffman House Museum open for the season (Memorial Day Weekend)