Profiling a new set of diverse organizations—including Grand County, Colorado, TYRA Beauty, Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, Ottawa County, Michigan and Science Center of Iowa—Bill explains how charismatic leaders encourage teams to apply the Dream, Believe, Dare, Do principles to delight customers, meet challenges and push boundaries.
Bill Capodagli has inspired countless individuals and teams for over three decades—championing the customer service, leadership and innovation traditions integral to Disney’s worldwide excellence. His practical applications, timeless advice, and step-by-step “Dream, Believe, Dare, Do” Disney Way actions continue to enlighten audiences, from entry-level recruits to CEOs, and help transform entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies alike.
During This Workshop You will:
• Create a Story that defines your organization in terms of magical dream-come-true moments for customers
• Develop Values that drive decision-making
• Prepare Codes of Excellence that define specific behavioral expectations for all employees
• Storyboard – a unique problem solving technique that helps unleash the creative energy of a team as they develop innovative ideas and solutions to complex problems
• Use the Myers Briggs Type Indicator for leadership development, team building, career selection and personal development
• Develop a Roadmap for Change, a plan for becoming a Disney Way customer-centric organization
• Inspire employee loyalty and reduce turnover through the “Brain Trust” process
• In addition to the 3 days of classroom experience, over the next six months, Bill will conduct three 90-minute question and answer sessions pertaining to your implementation efforts.